2wink Brand Profile
Headquartered in Dianella, a suburb of Perth in Western Australia, 2wink Australia was founded in 2005 by Australians, Eddie Jones and Mark Turner (Jones was bought out by Carl McNeill in 2010). 2wink exporting men’s underwear and men’s swimwear to thirty countries including the United States, Germany, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Japan, and Singapore, manufacturing more than 80,000 pairs of underwear each year. Since 2009, all of 2wink Australia’s manufacturing is done in Bibra Lake, another suburb of Perth.
2wink Australia Men’s Underwear Styles
Men’s underwear collections from 2wink feature bold, wide waistbands emblazoned with the company logo and, sometimes, the name of the style or design, with fabric colors ranging from standard black and white to bright shades of orange, yellow, lime green, fuchsia, and red. 2wink underwear collection includes Freedom Jock, Platinum, Space Cadet, 80’s, 70’s, Hung Downunder, Walkabout, Candy, Rage, Mechanic, Predator, and Loaded Gen2.
- The 2wink Freedom Jock men’s underwear style combines the jockstrap and the brief and features “Cock Pocket Technology” to boost and contain without cups or padding to provide comfort and support for the gym or under tight-fitting outerwear in a cotton and spandex blend.
- Available in three color combinations, the 2wink Platinum collection of low-rider briefs is constructed of modal fabric and smooth waistband that hugs the body.
- The Space Cadet trunks from 2wink are made of 92% cotton with spandex for stretch and come in dark blue with a white waistband and white trim around the leg openings.
- The 80’s collection from 2wink comes in two styles: a low-rider brief and flexible fit boxer trunks. Made of 92% cotton and 8% spandex they are black with white, fuchsia, and bright blue accents.
- The 70’s collection from 2wink also comes in low-rider briefs and flexible fit boxer trunks. Made of 92% cotton and 8% spandex they are bright orange with black trim and a white 2wink logo on a black waistband.
- The Hung Downunder low-rider briefs collection from 2wink is available in black with waistband logo colors in blue, green, or red, and feature a flexible contour pouch to support men of all sizes.
- The Walkabout style from 2wink was designed by Queensland’s Aboriginal artist, Peter Mulchay. The comfortable briefs and trunks are black cotton/spandex and sport a grey stitching accent in the shape of footprints on the underwear’s black waistband.
- The Candy collection of 2wink underwear comes in briefs and trunks styles with black trim and waistband. Choose from fuchsia, lime green, or yellow cotton/spandex fabric.
- The Mechanic briefs and trunks from 2wink are grey cotton/spandex with white trim and accents.
- The 2wink Rage style is red with black trim and waistband in comfortable cotton/spandex briefs or trunks.
- The Predator briefs and trunks are classic white with an electric blue waistband accented with the 2wink logo in white stitching.
- For a stylish trunk that was the first to feature a hidden condom pocket, the Loaded Gen2 from 2wink comes in cherry red with white trim or white with cherry red trim. An extra wide waistband sports the Loaded and 2wink logos.
2wink Australia Men’s Swimwear Styles
The first men’s swimwear collection from 2wink came out in 2011 and was named after what are considered five of Australia’s best-known actors: Russell Crow, Heath Ledger, Hugh Jackman, Sam Worthington, and Ryan Kwanten.
- Made from fine Italian nylon with an elastic waist and tie cord, each square-cut trunk design features a white stripes and a choice of contrasting black (The Crowe), red (The Jackman), aqua (The Kwanten), navy (The Ledger), or green (The Worthington).
- The 38 degrees and 40 degrees styles of swimwear from 2wink feature a removable bulge boost to showcase your physique and combat “cold water moments.” In fine Italian fabric of either aqua or red, they include a front lining and inside draw strings.
- The Bondi 2026 (named for the Bondi Beach postcode) and the Surfers 4217 (named for the Surfers Paradise postcode) are swim briefs in shades of blue and red and also come with a removable bulge boost and pipe nickel toggles.
- The Aussie Defence collection of swimwear from 2wink is made of Italian fabric from Carvico in orange, aqua, red, and blue with a striped logo on the right hip of these high-cut trunks.