UndiesDrawer rolled out its first blog post on March 26, 2005, and has been going strong since, having served millions of unique visitors to the site over the years. We are one of the first men's underwear blogs to appear on the Web, and over the years, we have worked hard to bring the best and most interesting underwear to our readers.
Jay Zallme started UndiesDrawer as a place to express his love for underwear (at the time, much more of a fetish for underwear). He had become a regular on men's underwear forum sites and had noticed that there were lots of guys into undies and talking about underwear, but there were very few consumer-driven sites that were connecting mens underwear fans to the most recent news about what was available and what was worth purchasing, and connecting underwear lovers to the companies that make and sell the underwear. Since that time, UndiesDrawer has covered most mens underwear brands, reviewed all kinds of underwear styles and featured a wide range of underwear models and has posted a wide range of photos of men in underwear. UndiesDrawer has grown into a community of mens underwear guys, which from what we can tell is one of the visited men's underwear blogs on the Web.
These days, UndiesDrawer is more than just one writer. It has grown into a loose team of bloggers who pop in from time to time when they find something worth writing about. Some of the bloggers run their own sites and bring unique material to UndiesDrawer. Other UndiesDrawer bloggers focus their efforts on UndiesDrawer only. Jay Zallme is still at the center of it all, managing the site, its subsites, overseeing the advertising, and posting entries on the site. If you are interested in joining the team, you are welcome to contact Jay Zallme and begin a dialogue to see if you'd be a good fit.
Here's some basic information to help you navigate UndiesDrawer.com:
- Our main site address is located at http://www.undiesdrawer.com
- Our UndiesDrawer Forums site -- where underwear fans come together to share photos and talk amongst themselves -- is located at http://forums.undiesdrawer.com
- Our search page -- where you can search past posts on UndiesDrawer -- is located at http://www.undiesdrawer.com/undiesdrawer/search.html
- Our photo page -- where we post only photos, both of professional underwear models and photos submitted by our readers -- is located at http://www.undiesdrawer.com/undiesdrawer/photoaccess.html
- Our Twitter account -- where we update links to our posts and make other random Twitter posts -- is located at http://twitter.com/undiesdrawer
- Our RSS feed -- where you can retrieve UndiesDrawer posts automatically through your RSS reader -- is located at http://feeds.feedburner.com/Undiesdrawer
- Our advertising FAQ -- where you can learn the basics of advertising on UndiesDrawer -- is located at http://www.undiesdrawer.com/undiesdrawer/advertising.html
You should direct all site contacts & questions, advertising inquiries, underwear samples, requests to join the UndiesDrawer team to Jay Zallme. If you have specific questions about a particular post, you can comment on that post directly, and the author of that post will be notified of your comment.
- You can email general site inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can email advertising inquiries to email@example.com
- You can submit photos to be included on the UndiesDrawer Photos site by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can submit tips on new underwear stores, companies, styles and brands to email@example.com
UndiesDrawer blogging team information:
- Jay Zallme -- you can email Jay Zallme directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay Zallme is in his mid-30s and lives in Missouri in the United States, and he prefers to wear briefs (especially blue briefs) and jockstraps.
- Jay Zallme is the founder, editor, advertising manager and janitor at UndiesDrawer, so he should be your primary point of contact about general site matters.
- Turniphed -- you can email Turniphed directly at email@example.com
- Turniphed also runs a personal blog site at http://www.turnipstyle.com
- Turniphed lives in Canada and is in the airline industry.
- Chris Hillery -- you can email Chris Hillery directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Several other bloggers have been involved with UndiesDrawer over the years and at any given time we have other bloggers joining the team, so if you're trying to contact someone not listed, email Jay Zallme to try to make contact.